What Is Paintless Dent Repair?
It is a process of carefully removing minor dents using specially fabricated tools, without the need to employ traditional bodywork. During this process, the damaged area is massaged from the inside out in order to restore its original condition. It does not require any sanding, body filler, or painting. The dents and dings are removed without any trace, as if the damage had never taken place.
With Paintless Dent Repair, you can save time and money by eliminating the hassle of dealing with insurance companies and body shops. You can receive mobile services at your home or workplace. Renting a car or rearranging your schedule is not necessary. Repairs can be performed within minutes to hours and can save you up to 70% compared to traditional body shops. Costs vary from location to location and by repair size. The average customer will spend $250 on a repair.
Benefits of Paintless Dent Repair:
- It is less expensive than traditional body shops
- onsite repairs can be completed the same day
- painting, sanding, and traditional body work is not required.
- the factory paint stays intact, and the vehicle retains its value
- there's less hassle and stress: you won't have to rent a car and your car insurance won't be affected